Every year at Christmas time there is a group of us girls that get together to make Christmas “Candy”; even though it isn’t really candy. It’s just several different items that we dip in chocolate (because if there’s chocolate in it, it has to be candy!
Well one year we were running out of chocolate to dip everything in so we just dumped all the items we had left over into the chocolate, mixed it all up and then spread it out on a cookie tray until the chocolate hardens. And our “Christmas Candy Bark” came about!
This is a fun recipe because you can mix it up and use any items you or your family would like!
Christmas Candy Bark
- 1 lb. white or chocolate almond bark or you can use chocolate chips
- Christmas M&M’s
- Oreo chunks or Christmas Mini Oreo’s
- Pretzel Sticks
- Christmas Sprinkles (I always sprinkle these on once I spread out the mixture)
- Melt the chocolate or bark in a microwave safe bowl for 1½ minutes (only if using the large bricks of bark, if using chocolate chips or smaller pieces melt 30 seconds at a time), stir, and continue melting in microwave for 30 seconds at a time until melted and smooth.
- Add in your mixings and stir until everything is coated.
- Spread out on a foil lined cookie sheet and allow it to dry at room temperature or in the refrigerator until hardened.
- Break into chunks & enjoy!